Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
Tonight’s post is short and sans photo, but fun nevertheless. I thought it might be interesting to post a list of 10 random things that you may or may not know about me… just cuz you really do want to get to know me better 😉
1. I HAVE to eat almond butter and/or peanut butter everyday (sometimes a little bit at or after each meal) – otherwise my day is not complete.
2. I have a weird obsession with bowls – especially hand-made, ceramic and stoneware bowls. The more unique the better. I have so many that I could supply bowls to catering services.
3. My favorite color is blue – any shade of it. I just love the color.
4. I cannot wear jeans over the summer – at all. From Memorial Day till Labor Day or beyond, I live in shorts, t-shirts and capris.
5. My love of ketchup has grown over the years, since childhood. I eat it with everything – (except sweet stuff) but have even been known to have it with the “protein” part of an entree salad. Ketchup with my salad – I know…weird.
6. I cannot travel without the following items: underwear (obviously), my running shoes, and peanut and/or almond butter (see #1 above).
7. I have to eat some avocado everyday – some days only a little, other days a lot – but some every single day.
8. I have always wanted to be left-handed (I’m a rightie).
9. I usually close my eyes when I swim laps, and just feel for the edge of the pool. Closing my eyes feels therapeutic and it’s when I do a lot of my thinking and work out any issues/thoughts that are bothering me.
10. I used to match my underwear obsessively when I was an undergrad (many, many moons ago). Now I don’t give a damn.