Good Morning! I have no idea why I woke up so early today – maybe because it’s my BIRTHDAY!!! 🙂 (Or I was just hungry really and needed an early breakfast! 🙂
So I’m a grand old age of 34 today…Time has certainly flown by but in looking back over he years, there are very few (if any) things that I regret doing. Most of all, I’m grateful for all the friends and family that I have, all the things that I have accomplished – and all the good things that lay in store for me in the upcoming years. So to start off my birthday weekend, here are just a few things that I am grateful for (again, some serious and some more light-hearted):
1. A wonderful family that accepts and loves me for who I am (and whatever decisions I make!)
2. Fabulous friends who are always there for me, and always cheer me up when I’m down 🙂 Love you guys! XO
3. Folly – Love my little pupsicle! XO
4. Being able to run, swim and bike – and be active in general.
5. Being able to travel, and having had the opportunity to visit countries in South-East Asia, Central Asia, Central America & Europe.
6. Red Wine, Coffee and Dark Chocolate
7. Japanese Hair Straightening treatments (though I wish they were less expensive)
8. Peanut, almond & sunflower butters
9. Bananas – nature’s most perfect food (IMHO – especially when paired with #8 above)
10. Mexican food – especially lots of salsa and avocados
11. Bloody Mary’s
12. Compression Shorts and Athletic Tape
15. NYC!!! And all that it offers – the energy, life, love and variety
16. Bowls – (Yes I have a weird obsession with bowls. Since it’s my birthday, I may just “treat” myself to another one or two 😉
Hope you guys have a great weekend – I’m off to make the most of my birthday one!