My Bucket List
Hello from Dubai airport! I’m en route to Boston from India and have an overnight layover in Dubai airport (fun, fun…), and am amusing myself with reading, surfing the Internet and eventually getting some sleep (hopefully!) …[Update at 1 am …looks like the sleeping thing is not gonna happen – I’m surrounded by screaming kids…]
Meanwhile, I thought it might be fun to start my “Bucket List;” a list of things that I’d like to do over the next several years of my life: Some are serious goals and others are a little more light hearted 🙂
1. Run the NYC Marathon
2. Become an RD (Registered Dietician)
3. Run a sub – 1:50 half-marathon again.
4. Visit Italy
5. Visit Greece
6. Visit Australia
7. Go to Hawaii
8. Do a Triathlon
9. Complete a Tough Mudder
10. Complete 3 Spartan Races in a calendar year
11. Run the Disney Princess Half-Marathon
12. Run a Diva Half-Marathon
13. Try CrossFit
14. Become a certified Yoga Instructor.
15. Write a book
16. Become a mom (to someone other than Folly!)
17. Live in San Francisco for a couple of years
18. Learn to walk in stilettos without spraining my ankle 🙂
19. Get over the plantar fasciitis in my right foot once and for all
20. Be able to fly First Class someday!
The list may get longer as I think of other things that I’d like to try, but I figured this was a good starting point. What are some of the items on your “Bucket Lists?”